Sandwiches

Three construction workers were down town working on a high-rise. A black guy, a Mexican, and a Polish guy.

Come lunch time, the three sit down together on a beam and open their lunchboxes. The black guy opens his box and
finds chicken wings and grits. "Man, I hate this crap. I've been eating this stuff since I was a kid."

The Mexican opens his box and finds burritos and rice. "Me too man. I've had to eat this **** since I was little too."

The Polish guy opens his box and finds a PB&J sandwich. "I'm with you guys. I've been eating this stuff for way too long."

A week later, the three workers were up on the 30th floor. Come lucnch time, the three sit down together on the beam and open their lunch boxes. The black guy opens his, and sure enough, chicken wings and grits. "Son of a bitch. I swear, if I get this crap one more time, I'm jumping."

The Mexican opens his box, and there it is, burritos and rice. "Me too man. I'm sick of this crap. If I get this crap again, I'm jumping too."

The Polish guy opens his box, and sure enough, a PB&J sandwich. "I'm with you guys. If I get another one of these damn sandwiches, I'm jumping with you two."

A week passes, and the three are working on the 50th floor. Lunch time comes, and the three sit down together. The black guy opens his box, sees the chicken wings and grits. Standing up, he says goodbye to his friends and jumps to his death.

The Mexican opens his box, and sure enough, burritos and rice. Saying goodbye to his friend, he too, jumps to his death.

The Polish guy opens his box, sees the PB&J sandwich, and jumps to his death as well.

A few days later at the funeral, the wives of the three workers were standing around and condoling each other. "I just don't get." the black guy's wife said. "He never told me he didn't like chicken wings or grits."

"I know," the Mexican's wife said. "He never told me about the burritos or rice. I would have gladly made him something else."

As the two talked, they noticed that the Polish guy's wife was still crying her eyes out. "There, there, dear. It'll be alright." they said to her.

"I-I just don't understand it," she cried. "I mean, each day he made his own damn lunch."

No comments:

Want to share what you have?

Want to share your collection of funny jokes, stories, pictures and/or videos? Send it here

Disclaimer: All materials posted are from forwarded emails or postings from public forums.



free counters