Do you believe in Genies?

While out golfing one day, a young couple watched in horror as their stray shot crashed through the window of a nearby house. Rushing up, they saw a handsome man in a turban.

"we're terribly sorry!" the husband said.

"we'll pay for the damage" the wife added.

"Not at all" replied the handsome man. "I am a genie, trapped for a thousand and thousands of years until your golf ball came through the window and borke the bottle that was my prison. Please allow me to grant you three wishes".

The astonsihed couple asked to be adored and respected by friends. "It's done!" cried the genie, snapping his fingers.

Then they asked to become rich. Clapping his hands the genie said " I have set a standing order to put $5,000 into your account every month for life". Then the third wish was that they asked to be scratch golfers. "third wish granted!" the genie said.

"How can we ever thank you?" said the husband.

"There is one thing before I disappear", replied the genie. I have been imprissoned for a thousand and thousands of years and I have forgotten what it is like to hold a woman in my arms. If you could spare your beautiful wife for a single night".
The husband and wife talked for a couple of minutes and agreed that they could live with this.

After a night of passion, the young wife was about to leave and rejoin her husband then the genie asked her age. "Twenty-nine" she replied.

"I see", he said "and you still believe in genies?"

No comments:

Want to share what you have?

Want to share your collection of funny jokes, stories, pictures and/or videos? Send it here

Disclaimer: All materials posted are from forwarded emails or postings from public forums.



free counters