Bill Gates needs a new chairman..

Bill Gates organized an enormous session to recruit a new Chairman for Microsoft Europe.

5000 candidates assembled in a large room. One candidate was Mario, a Filipino

Bill Gates: "Thank you for coming. Those who do not know JAVA may leave."

2,000 people left the room.

MARIO said to himself, "I do not know JAVA but I have nothing to lose if I stay. I'll give it a try."

Bill Gates: "Candidates who never had experience of managing more than 100 people may leave."

2,000 people left the room.

Mario said to himself, "I never managed anybody but myself but I have nothing to lose if I stay. What can happen to me?" So he stayed.

Bill Gates: "Candidates who do not have management diplomas may leave."

500 people left the room.

Mario said to himself, "I left school at 15 but what have I got to lose?" So he stayed in the room.

Lastly, Bill Gates asked the candidates who do not speak Serbo- Croat to leave.

498 people left the room.

Mario says to himself, "I do not speak one word of Serbo-Croat but what do I have to lose?"

So he stayed and found himself with one other candidate. Everyone else had gone.

Bill Gates joined them and said "Apparently you two are the only candidates who speak Serbo-Croat, so I'd now like to hear you converse in that language."

Calmly, Mario turned to the other candidate and said,
"Kumusta ka, pare ko."

The other candidate answered, "Mabuti naman, Ikaw?"

No comments:

Want to share what you have?

Want to share your collection of funny jokes, stories, pictures and/or videos? Send it here

Disclaimer: All materials posted are from forwarded emails or postings from public forums.



free counters