Awesome Translations

And if you're dead, please get to a hospital...

A difficult meal...

Other children are OK...

I think it was that "screw you" comment...

Start with the big toe...

Are you smiling?

Well, it is free...

That would explain the beer cubs outside...

Flavor with heart...

Falling should be planned...

I told gramps to use protection...

Plenty of meat for everybody...

Got too many kids?

Ouch!

We really never know what kind...

I wouldn't dare...

One lump or two?

Thank you for open!

Translation: "no parking on bicyclists at any time"

How do you do?

No crack?

The pool man is gonna freak

Yeah, cheated out of breathing...

Stylist Ben Dover at your service...

Operators standing by....

Damn, these fireworks reek....

Press it because you want to....

I'll keep a look out....

New in this section: 'Bowling with Bilbo'

I gave my life to my company, but
they just keep on demanding more...

No comments:

Want to share what you have?

Want to share your collection of funny jokes, stories, pictures and/or videos? Send it here

Disclaimer: All materials posted are from forwarded emails or postings from public forums.



free counters