Chalk drawings from Julian Beever

Here are some examples of chalk drawings from Mr. Julian Beever. His drawings are created using a projection called anamorphosis (a distorted projection or perspective requiring the viewer to use special devices or occupy a specific vantage point to reconstitute the image). His chalk drawings create a 3-dimensional illusion when it is viewed from the correct angle.

Here's how he does it (in Youtube):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfn8Dz_13Ms

Enjoy!




















This drawing of a Rescue was to be viewed using an inverting mirror






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

joketym said...

Thanks for appreciating my blog. Let me know when you already added my blog to your blogroll and I'll add yours.

Want to share what you have?

Want to share your collection of funny jokes, stories, pictures and/or videos? Send it here

Disclaimer: All materials posted are from forwarded emails or postings from public forums.



free counters