2 Questions

Life really boils down to 2 questions...


1. Should I get a dog....?




OR...


2. Should I have children?








Now that I made you smile, pass it on to someone else who needs a lau gh today!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Just to let you know I'm thinking of you today.
No matter what situations life throws at you...

No matter how long and treacherous your journey may seem..


Remember there is a light at the end of the tunnel.


You're laughing aren't you?
That's good my job here is done!

Have a great day
and give thanks......




Cats are so dramatic
!!

No comments:

Want to share what you have?

Want to share your collection of funny jokes, stories, pictures and/or videos? Send it here

Disclaimer: All materials posted are from forwarded emails or postings from public forums.



free counters