Resimay

To hoom it Mae cunsern,

I waunt to apply for the
job what I saw in the paper. I can Type real quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.

I think I am good on the phone and no I am a pepole person, Pepole really seam to respond to me well. Certain men and all the ladies.

Im lookin for a Jobb as a reporter but it musent be to complicaited.

I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety. My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth,

I can start imeditely. Thank you in advanse fore yore anser.

Hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly,

BRYAN nikname Beefy

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me.
.
.
.
.
.
.






Employer's response:

Dear Beefy-I mean Bryan,

It's OK honey, we've got spell check. You're hired.

No comments:

Want to share what you have?

Want to share your collection of funny jokes, stories, pictures and/or videos? Send it here

Disclaimer: All materials posted are from forwarded emails or postings from public forums.



free counters