I love the captions

"I told you, don't.....pull......my......ears!!!"

"Thanks, I had it done at that fabulous new salon downtown!"

Uh, excuse me mister, have you seen my mother?

Do I LOOK like a mocha latte to you?!

Woohoo!.....high tide, get outa my way!!!

Sssshhhh, baby sleeping

"Everybody was Kung Fu fightin!"

"Must.......reach.......cookie!"

Titanic.......the sequel?

Will you be my new daddy? I be your best fwiend!

A nip here, a tuck there........you look marvelous dahling!

"Pssss, pssstt pssss psst pssss psst"

"Being a mechanic is hard work, but it pays the bills and feeds the kids!"

Didn't you know I won't get any taller?

"Aaaawww Man! I almost had it!!!!"

Is this your kid?

you got me for amusement purposes only, right?

yummy yummy yummy, I've got love in my tummy

Please papa, don't leave me!

"It be alwight, don't cry!"


No comments:

Want to share what you have?

Want to share your collection of funny jokes, stories, pictures and/or videos? Send it here

Disclaimer: All materials posted are from forwarded emails or postings from public forums.



free counters