Long live Indian leave applications! Read it!!!

If these leave applications fail to make you laugh, let me know.




Infosys, Bangalore: An employee applied for leave as follows:



"Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife, please sanction me one-week leave."



·
This is from Oracle Bangalore: >From an employee who was performing the "mundan" ceremony of his 10 year old son:


"as I want to shave my son's head, please leave me for two days.."




·
Another gem from CDAC. Leave-letter from an employee who was performing his daughter's wedding:
"as I am marrying my daughter, please grant a week's leave.."




·
>From H.A.L. Administration Dept:
"As my mother-in-law has expired and I am only one responsible for it, please grant me 10 days leave."




·
Another employee applied for half day leave as follows:
"Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10 o-clock and I may not return, please grant me half day casual leave"




·
An incident of a leave letter:
"I am suffering from fever, please declare one-day holiday."




·
A leave letter to the headmaster:
"As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache. I request you to leave me today"




·
Another leave letter written to the headmaster:
"As my headache is paining, please grant me leave for the day."




·
Covering note:
"I am enclosed herewith..."




·
Another one:
"Dear Sir: with reference to the above, please refer to my below..."




·
Actual letter written for application of leave:
"My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband at home I may be granted leave".




·
Letter writing:-
"I am well here and hope you are also in the same well."




·
A candidate's job application:
"This has reference to your advertisement calling for a ' Typist and an Accountant - Male or Female'... As I am both(!! )for the past several years and I can handle both with good experience, I am applying for the post.

No comments:

Want to share what you have?

Want to share your collection of funny jokes, stories, pictures and/or videos? Send it here

Disclaimer: All materials posted are from forwarded emails or postings from public forums.



free counters