$500

A guy is walking down the street, sees a beautiful woman with a very short skirt, approaches her and says, "My god, you're hot!!! I've GOT to make it with you! I can't help myself, and no matter what, I've GOT to have you!"

The woman is very shocked and asks him, "What!? HERE? In the middle of the street!?"

The guy answers, "I've got to have you now! So I'll make you an offer. I'll drop $500 on the sidewalk and, while you're picking it up, I will do everything I want. OK?"


The lady seems to be in intense thought. Then she calls her friend. She tells her friend the story, looking for some advice. The friend says, "It's no big problem. When he drops the money, you pick up the $500 fast, and he won't even have time to get his fireman out of his pants before you finish picking it up. Just take the money and run!"


The next day, the friend sees the woman walking like an old woman. The friend asks, "What happened to you!?"

The woman answers nervously, "That son-of-a-bitch dropped $500 in quarters!"

No comments:

Want to share what you have?

Want to share your collection of funny jokes, stories, pictures and/or videos? Send it here

Disclaimer: All materials posted are from forwarded emails or postings from public forums.



free counters